We’re Here for You
Everyone needs help from time to time. But it can be hard to ask for it.
One confidential call to our Program Manager opens access to local volunteers and partner organizations who can help you or a loved one. Let us know what you need and when you need it. We’ll refer you to great, local resources who can give you a hand with:
- Home repair and safety improvements
- Household Help
- Gardening and yard care
- Personal care
- Pet care
- Legal and financial management
Help with health care coordination and access to medical services is available through the Lyme Parish Nurses, a program of the Lyme Congregational Church. All Lyme residents benefit from their confidential services which include:
- Medication reminders
- Home visits (check-ins on ill or recovering residents, etc.)
- Healthcare provider and service referrals
- Advice on home accommodations and safety improvements
My daughter was so worried that I’d have trouble with my new medications but NURSE NAME’s weekly calls keep me on track. Now my daughter and I can talk about other things.